Different diameter pipe of alloy steel
The alloy steel reducer is a pressure tube used for two different pipe diameters. It is one of the most commonly used chemical pipe fittings, which can be used to carry liquid. The head of high - pressure alloy is divided into concentric and eccentric size heads. There are many kinds of materials of high - pressure alloy, such as steel, copper and stainless steel.
Alloy steel reducer for pipe diameter changes in environmental protection industry, are generally steel plate cutting, welding, pipe diameter sizes and materials are generally not hot rolled plate, application is very good, can save cost.
Standard introduction of different diameter pipe of alloy steel:
1, control diameter: DIN standard (DN10-6), 3 a/IDF criteria (1/2 "to 6"), ISO standard (12.7-152.4 Ф Ф);
2. International industrial standards: DIN, ISO, SMS, 3A, IDF, etc.
3. Product materials: stainless steel 304, 316, 316L;
4. Quality and purpose: the polishing equipment shall be used for the treatment of the inside and outside of the size head to meet the surface precision requirements; This product is suitable for dairy, food, beer, beverage, pharmaceutical, cosmetics and other industrial areas.
5. External processing: the non-standard products can be processed according to the user's requirements;
6. Connection mode: clamp (quick pack) type, welding type, thread (live) type.